Moving day


Well, after nearly a decade this blog is moving. It’s goodbye Blogger, hello Wordpress. A few years ago Google basically stopped updating the Blogger platform and it’s been getting harder to publish posts - for the last couple of years I’ve had to use third party apps in order to keep going. A couple of weeks ago Blogger stopped notifying me when new posts received comments, and it seemed clear the end is nigh. I don’t know how long Blogger will survive, but I’m jumping ship before I lose all the content. I’ve thought about moving to Wordpress previously but risking the loss of my posts and your sharp comments terrified me; also, it all seemed a bit technical. 

But Wordpress have reworked their instructions and I managed to understand it, so, as of tomorrow new posts will appear at Too Dangerous For a Girl 2. I haven’t quite worked out how to get images under front page post snippets, but will likely get there. Meanwhile, I’d be thrilled if you would join me there - there’s a Follow button at the new blog. 

Never the end!

Comments